CCRI develops, implements and evaluates professional development for Rhode Island Adult Education providers in collaboration with RIDE and the Rhode Island Tech Hub for Adult Education. The Program Director, housed in the Liston campus in Providence, organizes professional development opportunities for facilitators/instructors/tutors in ABE, ASE and ESL. We strive to incorporate research-based best practices for adult education. See CCRI’s page for more information.
Contact Joan Ford, Program Director, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using Facebook with Adult Learners with Jon Lavieri: Teacher Series 12.1: Using Facebook
- Incorporate Mockingbird Teaching Model into Classroom Instruction with Elizabeth Connallon. Teacher Series 5.7: Apply Mockingbird
- Using a Blog to Connect with ESL 1 Students with Allissa Archambault webinar: Teacher Series – Blogs.
- Weekly Checklist Supported by Self-study, Reading, Writing, Grammar & the Google tool – Loom with Nora Pace: Teacher Series Nora 5.14. Check out additional resource links in Nora’s PowerPoint presentation: Weekly Checklist PPT
- Using Textbooks While Working with Students Online with Susan Kelley webinar: The presentation begins at 14 minutes in this recording. Teacher Series Susan 5.5 See also: PPT Using Textbooks
- Using Online Teaching Resources and Teacher-made Materials to Reinforce Student Engagement in DL Platforms with Laura Gomez-Vallejo: BFT Series – Using Online Resources – Laura 5.28
- Using WhatsApp as an Easy Access Tool for Distance Learning with Yexcica Cappas: Webinar – WhatsApp – Yexcica 5.26
- Using Google Suite with Jane Reggio webinar: Teacher Series Jane 4.22 Google class tools