The Tech Hub is pleased to share its digital literacy presentations. The presentations are intended to be a student-facing resource for instructor-led classes that teach digital literacy skills, and they have been designed to accommodate ESOL learners.
These Digital Literacy materials are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial 4.0 International License.
Presentations Downloads (click to expand)
- Computer Basics
- Internet Basics
- Internet Basics Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 23 slides)
- Privacy and Security
- Privacy and Security Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 34 slides)
- Using Email
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Excel Part 1 Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 19 slides)
- MS Excel Part 2 Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 15 slides)
- MS Excel Part 3 Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 15 slides)
- MS Excel Part 4 Presentation (MS PowerPoint, 15 slides)
- MS Excel Cell Phone Workbook (MS Excel)
- MS Excel Cell Phone Workbook Completed (MS Excel)
- Northstar Digital Literacy Assessments: Northstar offers a range of computer-based digital literacy assessments.
- (Note: to create a Northstar account, or for issues with your current accounts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Low Cost Digital Access, Devices and Resources: A printable document listing local organizations and resources for those who need access to technology
- Mozilla Learning Network: digital literacy lesson plans, activities, and resources. (Site has stopped updating, but still has resources available for view and download.)